Welcome to the TakeAPart Wiki page!
The content in this Wiki helps the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids staff and partners accomplish a future free of the death and disease caused by tobacco and provides curated, accurate and timely information on tobacco companies and their conduct.
The Wiki uses several sources, including:
- Annual shareholder reports from Altria, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, Japan Tobacco, and Philip Morris International from 2013 – present
- Altria, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, Japan Tobacco, and Philip Morris International corporate websites
- Lobbying registers in the United States and the EU
- Research websites, including Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, Tobacco Tactics by University of Bath and others
- News articles, announcements, and press releases
About the Tobacco Industry