Welcome to TakeAPart’s Tobacco Company Dossiers
TakeAPart supports proven policies to reduce global tobacco use. We stand against the tobacco industry as it targets the world’s most vulnerable people in its quest to profit from tobacco-caused death and disease. TakeAPart works with organizations and people around the world to monitor tobacco companies and act to expose and stop tobacco industry misconduct. We help people around the world watch and report what tobacco companies are doing in their countries, organize campaigns with our partners, post the latest news on our social media (follow us – Facebook
), and publish findings on tobacco industry misconduct. TakeAPart is an initiative of the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids.
The Wiki uses several sources, including:
- Annual shareholder reports from Altria, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, Japan Tobacco, and Philip Morris International from 2013 – present
- Altria, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, Japan Tobacco, and Philip Morris International corporate websites
- Lobbying registers in the United States and the EU
- Research websites, including Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, Tobacco Tactics by University of Bath and others
- News articles, announcements, and press releases
Upcoming Tobacco Industry Activities
23 April 2021
22 April 2021
If you have any questions or suggestion, please contact email@example.com.